Frequently Asked Questions


Yes,  the current stock sample is free of charge, but the freight would be in your account.

Yes, We have over 18 years of experience as a professional manufacturer and exporter, specializing in designing and producing top-quality silicone products. We are open to accepting ODM and OEM orders to meet our clients’ specific needs.

We offer a wide range of custom silicone products, including silicone water bottles (that are foldable, collapsible, and easy to carry. They are perfect for travel, camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities.) and silicone teething toys, silicone bibs, silicone pacifiers, silicone bottles, and more. View Products

Yes, all of our silicone products are made from 100% food-grade silicone and are free of BPA, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals. They are safe to use.

The minimum order quantity for custom silicone baby products is usually 1000 pieces, depending on the product.

Our silicone water bottles come in different sizes and can hold up to 800ml of water.

Yes, our silicone water bottles are heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures from -40°C to 220°C. You can put hot water in them without any problems.


Yes, we offer custom designs for silicone products. You can send us your designs or work with our design team to create a custom design.

Yes, customer’s designs such as size, volume, pattern, etc are welcomed.

Our experienced engineers can work with you to design and manufacture custom parts to meet your specific needs.

We can provide screen printing, hot stamping, frost, electroplated, label printing etc. As to printing color: Color can be made according to PANTONE color number. View Different Silicone Printing Processes

Yes, easy to do custom package, show different packing idea, or customized as customers requirements.


You can place an order by sending us an email with your product requirements, including quantity, color, and design. We will send you a quotation and a proforma invoice for payment.

We send our products to retail stores/distribution centers, both nearby and worldwide, usin’ pallets too.
For small test orders, we use air or express, like FEDEX, DHL, UPS, TNT, and all that – takes 3-7 days.
For big orders, we sort out shipments by sea or air, as ya need it.
By sea: 35-50 days, depends on the country
By air: 10-15 days, depends on the country

Yes, the product catalog is our current best-selling product.

We don’t have a price list. All of our silicone are made according to different weights and different artwork or decoration requirements. 

Yes, Mitour Silicone will offer a raw silicone material test report if needed.

LFGB is standard mainly for Europe, while FDA is standard in America(though the different country has their own FDA standard, US FDA is internationally applied.) One thing is for sure, silicone products that pass either one of these tests are SAFE for human use. Please tell us in advance if you have special requirements for silicone raw material, and we will choose the right material accordingly. If you have trouble with material selection, our engineer team will give certain suggestions based on the application of silicone products and your target market.


We require a 30% deposit to start production and the remaining 70% balance before shipment. We accept payment by T/T, L/C, or PayPal.

Yes, we will provide you with a tracking number once your order is shipped. You can track your order online.

Still Have Questions?

If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us and we will be with you shortly.

Request a Free Quote

Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. We will contact you within 12 hours.